[pnpgm] Game Update #69 - File #471 - Warrens and that darn arm!

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 21:38:39 CEST 2016

[I was offline for a few days and back now.  May be some past things, but more likely just dealing with the new stupid snake and that darn arm. Man!!! :)   ]
[past]Kell is very pleased with the welcome, and is very welcoming back.  He has so many daggers he will give one as a present also.
He tries to start improving his Zen'da speaking and learning more about how to survive in this desolate land. To call it plains is almost an insult to plains, this looks and feels more like a desert.
He ties the band about his right arm and gives a short bow for the gift. This is one of the best things given from them that he can ever remember.  The value for the trip may well be worth more than any horse, even Arawn's.
[back to present]
Seeing that annoying, bad snake attack him and not Kiet, Kell grabs quickly for his dagger.  He won't try for his shield and spear unless there is some way to do it safely without getting bit again.  Trying not to think about that poison currently making its way through his veins.

He tries to not provoke the snake, and moves away.  If there is time and the snake delays and doesn't attack again, the half-elf will cast a Web [max EL] to try and trap the snake.