[pnpgm] Game Update #68

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Jul 21 17:04:47 CEST 2016

Janaq 8th,  6:29 am:

   [Chion talking about the Ga'Sha legend]

   Arawn chuckled. "Don't worry, I didn't have plans to take advantage of that," he replied. "But don't be so quick to dismiss the legend. It might not apply to me but prophecies have a way of playing themselves out when the time's right and in ways that are often unexpected."

   Arriving in the village Arawn gratefully accepted the Zam, sipping the slightly sweet-tart tea as he waited for Cetric and the rest of the village to rouse. He chatted with Chion for a bit, wishing he could offer the man some gift to aid him in his journey but sensing the man was more than capable of taking care of his needs. Instead the alfar offered a heart-felt thanks, a hug if the far wandering wizard would take it, and a prayer of blessing on the man for a succesful and safe trip, any greater gift awaiting another day when time would finally allow for it.

Janaq 8th,  6:48 am:

   Arawn greeted Cetric and the villagers with a smile, thanking the young girl when she presented the bandana to him. When Z'leyra presented the medicine kit to the shaman he added,

   "And we have more gifts to share with the village as well as a sign of our appreciation for your friendship and hospitality. We would love to present it to them, perhaps when they've gathered for breakfast or lunch, and allow you to distribute the gifts to best benefit the tribe."

   Cached nearby were the gifts, meant to help see Cetric's people through the winter - daggers and hunting gear; fresh fruit, spices and other rations ; blankets and bedrolls; bags and ropes; extra medicinal supplies; sandals; and building supplies. Several among the group had ties to this place or used it as a stop-off point on their excursions across the known lands. And with the harshness of winter building he hoped that it would help see them safely through to the spring.