[pnpgm] Game Update #42

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Feb 23 02:16:25 CET 2016

Quote:   Asking for all to hear, he turns to Z'Leyra, "Was your twin an identical twin?  What else do we know of your twin?"

   Arawn would not have said this in front of Z'leyra - it would have occurred after she was escorted away. With everything going on he doesn't want to force such a heavy thought on her unless further evidence pops up or as a last resort to sway the Council's judgement.