[pnpgm] arrested

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Feb 12 06:18:42 CET 2016

Z'leyra hold up her hands and loudly states "Of course you must arrest
me while this is figured out. But it must be obvious to all that if I
had done the deed I would not have come back to show that I had done so.
I suggest that whomever 'suggested' that I wear this color and style of
clothing may have known that whoever was disguised as me when they
killed Tiren was dressed thusly. Or was someone who would know that if I
did do an Akasha I was to be dressed thusly. Further I suggest the
disguise is most likely an illusion that would not last long. Doing an
Akasha to follow the person forwards or back from the act should reveal
who they really are when the illusion is put on or wears off or the
disguise is put on or taken off. If no one else is going to do so I
certainly have motivation to cast the necessary Akasha spells to follow
that person."