[pnpgm] Status..

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Dec 22 05:26:34 CET 2016

Basically shut pc down Fri night.
Recap: I've been having odd bios issues where it'd not detect
hardware but then I reboot and it did fine.
Current: So I close Friday.
Came back Sat after work and long story short SSD drive crashed.

I could've went to Best Buy (sadly around here its staples, walmart,
best buy).  But with holiday and such I figured I'd not have it back
for a week or even till new year.
So callled a tech service.
Came to house Tuesday.
Tech seemed good.
He confirmed BIOS was fine but HD indeed died.
Later he even used a tool to confirm it could not be read.
So he reinstalled win7...
Did few other things.
I had to go to store to get new HD so that took a an hour (Best Buy
even told lady it'd be week to get pcs back so that confrirmed my theory).

So 3 days not  a week.

Surprised not many posts on last update. Oh well.

I thought I lost my documents but I appanretly moved them to D drive.  Yay.
So i lost only Firefox bookmarks ...sigh..5 years of them.
Backups?  Yes.  We tried.  It did seem to hav eosme old bookmarks but
it seemed lacking.
Course I've not had time to check it out.

So right now about 80% back to normal.

issues:
1). Trillian won't take my Facebook account...err..anyone out there
use Trill/FB?
2) ftp to my site doesn't work so I'm working with tobie to fix.

Anyways...update?

I still need to do some configuring to get to 100%
THen theres Xmas..
I'm off Xmas and Monday.

I will TRY to do a update this weekend but no promise.
One will be out next week regardless.

Merry Xmas
Happy Holidays!