[pnpgm] Game Update #96 - File #680 - Vine Combat Ph 7+8 into darkness...

Mark pnp markpnpg at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 16:07:57 CET 2016

Kell doesn't know what this is either, but it has to be bad.   Maybe a
dispell?   But which dispell?

Hearing z cry out he will keep others away from the cloud, and try to help.
  Trying to sense it and decide if it is Elder or Chaos orientation..
//mana sensing the whole time so may be a dispell will work...\\

The half elf starts a casting and gathering mana...  This may help he
thinks...

//
Cast web at max EL
he can cast in 1 phase.  Not the physical web the astral flavor. Hoping the
web can stop the cloud from moving and give Z time to get her drum.  \\