[pnpgm] Game Update #57

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sat Apr 30 17:00:50 CEST 2016

   Arawn turned his eyes in the direction of Kes and her baby, giving an apologetic smile when he met the mother's eyes. With the party so focused on planning out the journey some of those present were under threat of being overlooked. Including the constables.

   "It will be a difficult enough journey with the proper gear, vastly more so if not," he said, addressing Fukishtu and Lucria. "It will be my pleasure to see to your needs while we share the road. Let me know what you'll need and suggestions you might have. And please don't hold back - even if you're here on assignment you'll be facing danger alongside us and I'd not put either of you at additional risk."

   "And, along this line," he continued, turning to include the entire group. "We'll be meeting with at least two tribes, the Ga'Fel and among the Kameri, and it's often the custom for guests to bring gifts for the hosting tribe or leader. Aside from anything traditional that Z'leyra may know of I'd suggest winter gear - food, blankets and such - to help them through the season or weapons for the hunt or defense.

   We can bring Ga'Fel gifts on the 8th and leave the Kameri gifts here in storage until needed, at which point I shall translocate back to retrieve them."

[OOC: Once planning is done...]

   Arawn wandered over to Kes and her baby, Viktor. Although he wasn't one to fawn over infants he considered them precious charges that warranted the best caretaking by others. And of course, mothers loved to display their children, even if no one else actually found the stories all that interesting - though watching two or more mothers trying to one up each others stories held some brief entertainment value.

   As such he allowed Kes to coo over her child for a bit before offering his own gift, a series of herbal recipes that she could easily craft to deal with many of the common problems a growing infant would face, from colic to teething to rashes. He then performed a blessing of health and happiness over the child before planting a kiss on the child's forehead and a hug for Kes before seeing himself away.