[pnpgm] logistics

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Apr 29 20:26:25 CEST 2016

"As to logistics" Z'leyra states, "To reiterate, those of us who wish to
travel via teleport to Cetric's village will leave from here on the 8th
or 9th. If anyone wishes to meet us there, I hope your travels go well.
I expect us to head north from Cetric's village on the 9th. I do not
wish to overstrain those that teleport us nor the supplies we must
carry, the supplies for the horses being the heaviest and bulkiest. So I
ask that we limit ourselves to one horse each. Fremea, you can ride
double with me if you wish. Hopefully the bags I will create will be
sufficient to carry any extra gear needed without overburdening the
horses. If I have time and mana enough I will try to make and enchant
some water containers as well. Unless someone can create water from the
air?"

To Kiet, "As to the object to provide fodder for a horse, a thin leather
loop might be appropriate."

To all, "Remember it is winter and in the north. Dress warmly and bring
a warm bedroll, perhaps a tent to share. The horses should each have a
horse blanket."