[pnpgm] bags

Murtha, Mark Mark.Murtha at tylertech.com
Wed Apr 27 21:35:52 CEST 2016

Oh that is a neat skill to have!  If only Kell had that ability years ago, he may need to ask Z'leyra more about it.  "That is amazing and can really make the trip better!  Can you make three of the bags to hold their food, in case one is stolen?"

"Now what is our route?  I am very happy to travel north to and through Ba'ru. It's been a while since I've been home.  If we travel there we can easily resupply at less cost, I know a few people up there." He grins as he thinks of Ba'ru and maybe seeing his family and friends and former master too.

"I say we travel north to Ba'ru, then either take a ferry across the sea (as it's called at home) or ride north.  Taking the ferry puts us on the west side so we have one less river to cross later.  Why don't we skip using magic for the whole party, just go chat with Cedric then we ride north."

If the group agrees, Kell will leave early to spend his free [IBT] time is his hometown.  Then everyone can meet up at the "Blue Eel", one of the best cheap inns in Ba'Ru.  Cheap meaning better prices than most, and definitely better quality than most.

To Kiet, "We can find a good horse together!  But if we are going through Ba'Rual, I want to spend at least a week at home.  You and anyone else who desires is more than welcome to join me.  We will be the advanced party and have a great time!" Grinning again thinking of spending around a week in his home.

Mark Murtha
Implementation Consultant, Local Government Division
P: 800.554.4434