[pnpgm] Logistics galore

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Mon Apr 25 00:43:34 CEST 2016

     A start on the logistics.  Still need to iron out the final
     details so folks cna plan.

     * Transportation
     * Food
     * Route

     * Transportation- I skimmed the msgs and it seems Z has ordered only
       1 horse per person.  But I don't recall any ok on Wagons.  This
       means no pack animals i guess which will limit supply loads.
       So we'll see if a Wagon is taken?

     * Food: Frankly party food is NOT a issue.  Anyone can carry a sack
       of rations and feed the entire group for months.  Player food
       is no big deal.  Waybread or other such is not a factor. What
       IS a factor is food for horses.  Each needs 3-4 FP per dya.
       Waybread will not feed the horses to make them actually thrive
       and survive..  Plains will be low grass if any due to snow.
       Hay will be impossible to find with 500+ miles to a hay store
       in any direction.  So it has to be sacks of food for the hoses
       and thus pack animals and/or wagons.  If not last time 2 horses
       alomost died due to not enough food.  Another was exhausted.
       So keep this in mind.  Horse food critical logistics not human
       food that is who cares stuff.

     * Route: I've not read all msgs but I assume by now a route has
       been decided?
       * Salaqara north through dangerous lands
       * North from Sivas by Boat
       * North from Sivas by land on roads by horse
         Possible last bastions of city being Ba'ru before plains.
       * Teleport to Village will need to figure out Horses/wagons.
       * Crossing river to the western Steepps will be difficult.
         Mainly for the horses.  Its almost better to if use
         boat step on left shore with horses and people cross.

     Lots of stuff to still iron out!!!

     As to update tomorrow so far I work Monday so I may have
     to delay it a bit but we'll see....stay tuned..

See last update i gave tons of data points...