[pnpgm] Game Update #55

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sun Apr 24 23:12:29 CEST 2016

   "Another option could be the silo near Salaqara but I believe we'd have to cross the mountains or else take the long way around them. As such I'm still leaning towards the Zen'da plains.

   I think we should speak with Chion and Caladan today. If he's willing, Chion's mastery of teleportational magic would be a great boon towards starting our journey... and help me out quite a bit. And if the decision is to head to the plains, I'd suggest that Z'leyra, Caladan, at least one of the constables and either myself or Chion visit with Cetric tomorrow, or as soon as possible."

   After hearing of Farseeker's present Arawn looked to Unali.

   "I plan on heading to Maren to visit Ben'dar's ranch. Unali, if you'd like, you're welcome to join me. Same for anyone else that's interested. I likely won't be more than a day there but I can always return to pick up anyone who wishes to stay a bit."