[pnpgm] roads?

Murtha, Mark Mark.Murtha at tylertech.com
Thu Apr 21 22:47:03 CEST 2016

Kell listens to Kiet, nodding some.  "A wagon is more of a liability than a boon traveling cross country.  We can use a riding horse to carry food and hunt and trade along the way."

"I'm going to get a good warhorse also, that is why I'm selling my current horse.  It is time to use a trained combat mount.  I'll want to bring mine too."

Mark Murtha
Implementation Consultant, Local Government Division
P: 800.554.4434