[pnpgm] Game Update #54

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Apr 21 18:48:32 CEST 2016

   With the decision to translocate to Cetric's village made Arawn turned his thoughts to the rest of the journey.

   "The plains should pose no problem for the horses, though wagons could get tricky if mud, snow and ice choose to confound us. But the latter might be solved with attachable pieces to turn the wagons into sleds. But I'm concerned about the horses once we reach the foothills of Kameran.

   Z'leyra, assuming a road or pass exists, do you know if winter conditions will affect passability? As well as how difficult this would be for the horses?" (OOC: I'm guessing this is one for Scott to answer:)

   "If it seems too dangerous it might be good to speak with Cetric ahead of time to see if any of the tribe's warriors might be willing to guide the horses back to the village until our return while we continue on foot."