[pnpgm] Kiet actions

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Apr 19 02:29:24 CEST 2016

Kiet is happy to be back, but it still feels like cheating. Just blipping thru Netherspace is disturbing, and he hopes the Powers that Be don't take exception.

The first think Kiet wants to do is take care of his horses.  He's very proud of Ma Siwang and pleased about the mount.  It's working out better than he had hoped.  But they need brushed down, shoes checked, good food, and plenty of rest.

Afterward, Kiet goes to visit Kayelle per Arawn's suggestion.  He asks Kayelle if he has any scrolls that include (preferably) the Eye Powers spell family or simply the Infinite Sight spell.  Kiet is willing to buy a copy to take with him on the next trip if he doesn't have time to learn it before we leave again.

Kiet will mostly rest and recover.

With Kell, he asks "Since we look to be going north, maybe we should bring a wagon or two with wares to sell.  If you are interested, lemme know what you think we could bring?  If we go through Ba'Rual, weapons might be best."

To the group, Kiet asks "Well, if we do go north, how are we going?  I think we might bring a wagon or two with us...maybe one for food and fodder and another for carrying things to buy and sell."  He tries to remember the maps he has seen.  He doesn't need the food but the others still do.  "I was thinking the best route might be Sivas to Cholchara to Ba'Ru or Asichi.  Then overland through the plains.  If we go to Asichi, we can avoid having to cross the river later, up north."

Sent from my iPad