[pnpgm] Game Update #54- File #399 - Party returns to Sivas

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Mon Apr 18 23:56:56 CEST 2016

   HT     Player        DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
W2R2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
W3R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   --.Fukishtu.NEwsome......Npc...............Chief...Normal/Human....Ma
   --.Lucria.Cegra..........Npc...............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #54 sequence (file #399)

       Admin Notes: Goofed up last update removed Roster and some
       of the recap for some reason.  I do this when I spell check
       since I save a copy to a different file.  Guess saved the
       wrong non checked file top.

         From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
           Will Arawn have enough mana to do this all in consecutive
           days? Seems like it might take LOTS of mana and mana
           recovery...?
         GM: Ack.

         From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
           Just realized new Update was out:)

           Arawn can translocate nearly the entire group and horses in
           one day. But as a handful would have to wait until the next
           day he's going to split things more evenly for security and in
           case of spell failure. It should take 2 days tops for Arawn to
           take care of the group's journey to Sivas. Here's the proposed
           plan -

           Decalis 24th -   Find an inn or secure campsite to rest
           Decalis 25th -   Translocation Day 1 to Sivas-

           - Find a secure spot and have party guard it to make sure
           nothing enters the circle to help avoid translocation mishaps.
           He'll communicate with the horses to help make sure they'll
           have an easy journey and won't resist the spell

           - Purification at max EL
           - Translocate EL 4 (using Wand to improve success, bring
             Z'leyra and the Constables)

           - This will be on the roof of the library or Z'leyra's
             residence  if this is a better landing spot. After arriving
             Arawn will locate a safe spot to translocate the horses to,
             most likely a field or Z' leyra's property, and make sure
             that it's guarded and kept clear for future translocations -
             Translocate EL 4 and return to group

           - Recast Purification at max EL if it's timed out - Translocate
             EL 7 (using Wand, 2 horses and Unali) - Translocate EL 4 and
             return to group

           - Translocate EL 7 (using Wand, 2 horses and Pyan)
           - Translocate EL 4 and return to group

           Decalis 26th -   Translocation Day 2 to Sivas-

            - Purification at max EL
            - Translocate EL7 (using Wand, 2 horses and Kiet) to
              predetermined safe spot, Z'leyra's home most likely
            - Translocate EL 4 and return to group

            - Translocate EL7 (using Wand, 2 horses and Kell)
            - Translocate EL 4 and return to group
            - Translocate EL 4 (using Wand, Fremea)

           Z'leyra, is your place a good spot for us to translocate
           to?
         GM: Ack. Plan to teleport seems inefficient. Why wait
             till next day when have mana to send some now?  So I
             may rearrange things to be more efficient.  No need
             to use her place as it just means several miles away
             when anyone can guard a street/alley.  :)  Save folks
             having to walk back to town proper.  Sometimes thinking
             overkill is too much for some things. :)  I do that
             myself way too much.