[pnpgm] Game Update #52 - File #53 - Back to REality..

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Mon Apr 11 22:21:25 CEST 2016

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #53 sequence (file #385)

         From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
         GM: Ack. I guess at death one can reveal being a NMU. :<

         From KieT: [Re: Actions]

           [Ticasi]
           [Decalis 24th, 1634TH]

           [Time: 4:14 pm - Middle Earth time]

             Suddenly Kiet drops a egg and the snake in the giant's arm
           hisses.

             Kiet just looks at the egg, then the snake...and just says
           "Aw....snake poop."  Then he steps rapidly away from the dropped
           egg and this giant bitch.  He will Dodge as best he can if
           someone/something attacks.

             The girl giant growls and does a rush tackle toward
           Kiet.  A 1,200 pound giant rushing the small acrobat.
           But Acrobat dodges and steps aside.  The girl swipes a
           arm to bash Kiet but he weaves and ducks.  Two swipes, three
           swipes then a bash but she hits air.  Kiet is thrown by
           another person toward the girl and sees his body heading
           straight for the snake.  But at the last instant Kiet
           dives between her legs.  His head impacts against her crotch
           just as he ducks.  The smell sickens Kiet but he dives for
           the ground.

             "Now dolly will get a spanking!" The giant half laughs
           and half growls.  At the last second she reaches Kiet's
           pants leg and yanks up.  She pulls the acrobat head down
           to the ground and pulls off his pants.  "Bad dolly! Bad
           dolly!"

             Kiet only sees a hand that could be as large as a barrel
           top swing down to him...

             A flash of light...
                                 ----------

           [Outside South-East Gate]
           [Time: 3:40 pm - Middle Earth time]

             "Dolly!  Dolly!"

             Kiet glances down to his feet to see a girl that is around
           2-3 rushing to his feet.  She reaches for a cloth doll of
           some sort and smiles up at the acrobat.

             "That was mean Cizor!" A woman on a wagon yells.

             "She threw my ball away! I can't find it now.  Where
           is my ball?!" A small boy of around 4-5 is scrambling
           looking for a ball.

             On the wagon a farmer sits and watches with dread for
           the day's work.  "Get on board both of you we have a
           long ride to the city."

             "Yeah.  Yeah.  The city is a new lock."  The girl
           giggles as she climbs on the wagon.

             "No.  No.  I said Xian was the key not anything about
           a lock.  Now let's go we have a long ride to Xian."

             "I want my ball!"

             Kiet looks around and sees a small beat up ball in between
           a small bush on the ground.  He moves toward it and kicks
           it with his foot toward the boy who yelps in glee and rushes
           to the wagon.

             The farmer nods, "thanks son.  It would've been a long
           trip without that ball if you know what I mean.  Here have
           some something fresh."  He reaches down to his seat between
           him and his wife and grabs something.  He then tosses it
           to Kiet who catches it with ease.

             Kiet looks down to a nice new egg.

             A voice distracts him, "when are we leaving it is taking
           a long time."

             Everyone looks at the chief constables.

             Arawn who has been considering how to teleport all these
           people and horses is distracted by a old man.  The old man
           moves toward the gate and enters.  It almost looked like
           the man from Thaliba but it just can't be.  Too tall.

             Arawn looks back to the Chief and considers the situation.

           Actions?  Comments?

           Next Update....Friday...

           GM: Pyan.  I hoped you enjoyed my tiny April Fool's joke?
               The others have sadly gotten used to it.  So being
               the new guy....they made me do it.  :)  Nice to see
               you posted more though.  Hope to see that going forward.
               But we are now back to reality so that whole last
               2 weeks was fake.  You can contact my lawyer who lives
               in Alaska and the law department headed by the Soul
               Davia if need to sue me.  Must warn you he is not easy
               to deal with.

               A short update but we need to move on the fun is over.
               Course in even jokes a grain of truth may exist in
               everything  :)

               I had hoped to know by now the full details on the
               teleport to Sivas.  It has been 3 weeks.  But nothing.
               Aside form Kiet/Kell offering to stay.  So I'll try
               to outline the details again in hopes this is resolved.

           GM: Teleporters *
                  Fremea  [Mid Level] - 24% mana left [76% used]
                  Arawn   [Moderate ] - -17 Mana used today
                  Z'leyra [Low Level] - Tapped out mana wise

               People. - 9
               Animals - 1 [Coroma but will include with Z'leyra as '1'
               Horses  - 8
               Gear    - Tons

               * Z'leyra can't do much now due to mana use.  Fremea
                 and Z'leyra are short jumpers at most 32-64 miles
                 each.  So doing 1k would take tons of jumps.  This
                 is why Arawn has to do most of the work since Translocate
                 has more range.

           GM: Math -

                   Teleport Range - over 2 K miles at Max EL
                   Inclusions     - 7 (200-250 pound = 1 inclusion)

                   Horses average 840-2,200 pounds weight wise.
                   Mustangs around 750.  Tenn Walking Horses around
                   900-1200.  Clydesdale as much as 2,200 pounds.

                   I could just assume average horse is 800 pounds
                   as I said and that would be 4 inclusions.  So
                   he could take 2-3 horses per jump.  But I think
                   I'll keep a chart for the future for this since
                   we do this alot.

                   Horse Portages -
                     Riding Horse I     140(30)
                     Riding Horse II    160(40)
                     Riding Horse III   180(45)
                     Riding Horse IV    190(45)
                     Warhorse I         160(40)
                     Warhorse II        200(50)
                     Warhorse III       225(60)
                     Warhorse IV        250(60)

                   Based on this RH1 is smallest and WH4 largest.
                   A mustang is considered in pnp to be RH2.  So
                   let's work on these details for average weights.

                   I'll be generous and allow 250 pounds per Inclusion.
                   This is why Raban would be 3 for a spell.

                   Average Weights -
                     Riding Horse I     640
                     Riding Horse II    750
                     Riding Horse III   840
                     Riding Horse IV    930
                     Warhorse I         1,010
                     Warhorse II        1,100
                     Warhorse III       1,190
                     Warhorse IV        1,280

                   Seems a fair chart for future.

                   Player Horses -        Weight      Inclusions
                    Arawn   - R 1          640            3
                    Kell    - R 3          840            4
                    Kiet    - W 2 R 2    1,100 / 750      6 / 3
                    Unali   - R 4          930            5
                    Pyan    - R 3          840            5
                    Z'leyra - W 3 R 4    1,190 / 930      6 / 4

                  This is 33 Inclusions for just the horses.  Spell
                  wise that would be 33/7=5 spells one way.

                  Old trick was to Transmtute the horses to rocks
                  but I was reminded about the risk of doing so by
                  the spell (animal to non-animal).  So if you guys
                  want that risk then fine.

           GM: My suggestion since none was given plan wise.  Since
               no one will sell their horse I assume all will be
               taken back.  I won't even bother with gear as it would
               be maddening to figure that math out.  (Too lazy).

               Each spell costs 22 mana at Arawn's max EL.

               Jump 1: Take Fremea, Unali, Pyan, Z'leyra, Chief, Lucria
                       back to Sivas.  Leaving Kiet, Kell, Horses/Gear.
               Jump 2- Arawn returns to Ticasi
               Jump 3- TP Unali's horse to Sivas/Any gear needed for others
               Jump 4: Return to Ticasi
               Jump 5- TP Pyan's horse to Sivas

               Not enough for a full Teleport.
               Kiet/Kell stays with their horses, Arawn's and Z's Horses.
               Stay the night.

               Day 2:
               Jump 1: Arawn return to Ticasi at certain time
               Jump 2: TP Arawn and Z'leyra's small horse to Sivas
               Jump 3: Arawn reuturn to Ticasi
               Jump 4: TP Z'leyra large horse to Sivas
               Jump 5: Return to Ticasi
               Jump 6: TP Kell and Kiet's small horse to Sivas

               Leaving Kiet, Kell and Kiet's large horse

               Day 3:
               Jump 1: Return to Ticasi
               Jump 2: TP Kiet's large horse to Sivas
               Jump 3: Return to Sivas
               Jump 4: Take Kiet/Kell to Sivas for final jump.

             So if my math is correct will take 3 days and 15 jumps.
             Course this assumes his current Max.  His skill may
             increase but I do not take that into account here.

             Does this sound like a good plan to everyone or does
             Arawn have some Transmute trick up his sleeve?  I
             know Z'leyra wants to stay in Sivas for 2 weeks if
             I recall and Kiet/Kell (especially Kell) wants to
             stay in Ticasi for at least another day.  Kell can
             get his books as well. :)

             Course this means Arawn will have to not cast other
             magic till the 3rd day for math to work out.  Let
             me know if there is another plan.