[pnpgm] Kell's left arm again?!

Murtha, Mark Mark.Murtha at tylertech.com
Mon Apr 4 16:28:37 CEST 2016

Ha'Kell stands dejectedly, then realizes he may have a chance.  He starts trying to bargain his price up, distracting them long enough to do some real escaping.  How to get everyone... Where is everyone?  Arawn and Kiet and Pyan and Z'leyra he can see, who else is missing?

Then they break his arm. Again the left arm. What the H%#!!!!  Sadly there isn't much he can do against the gods and their creatures...

Pyan hurry up and say something!

Mark Murtha
Implementation Consultant
Local Government Division