[pnpgm] Game Update #14a - File #126 - Challenging Rewards

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Sep 24 05:44:59 CEST 2015

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/N;;tes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
W2R2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   W2.Julian.Draven.........Zabyra............Dancer..Normal/Human....Hu
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
W3R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R3 Npc...............YY..Trihs.Der.........Warrior.Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Npc...............YY..Reddof Nonnac.....Warrior.Normal/Human....Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #14a sequence (file #126)

      Admin Notes: Part 1 of 2.

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          Whirling her horse around to face the hippogriffs, Z'leyra
          casts a Max EL Clairvoyance on herself as she readies her
          magical sling & bullets which she will use as soon as the
          hippogriffs are in range. If meleed she will draw and use her
          sword offensively.
        GM: Ack.

        From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
          [Kell's  - "What was that?"]

          "It's one of my mother's favored spells, perhaps even...
          --------------------
          When it became clear the woman was the admiral it was...

          "I think my mother would approve of you, Admiral Aquita," ...

          "My name is Arawn and it's a pleasure to make the...

          OOC: Arawn will cast Healing Mist in the Sidh Tongue as an
          area effect to heal anyone wishing to be healed (EL will be
          the minimum needed to include everyone wishing healing in
          the area of effect)

          [Regardless of whether anyone wishes to be healed or not...]

          When Aquita turned her attentions towards the remaining...

          "As a druid it is my blessing to be able to sense...

          [Afterwards...]

          "We're headed towards Malnon ourselves. Unless a ...

          [After the Marentian soldier's arrival]

          Recalling his encounter with Jordi and the...

          "If you decide on the fort, please pass on ...
        GM: Ack.