[pnpgm] Game Update #12

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Sep 17 21:54:30 CEST 2015

[Kell's  - "What was that?"]

   "It's one of my mother's favored spells, perhaps even of her own creation. Her mastery of it is tremendous and my own craft less than a shadow besides hers.

   The sphere represents the concentration of power and the perfect form without begin or end. Such an invocation calls into being forces that both seek to fill and expand, whether energetically or solidified as matter."

--------------------

   When it became clear the woman was the admiral it was not shock that shown on Arawn's face but pleasant surprise and a sly smile.

   "I think my mother would approve of you, Admiral Aquita," he said, meeting her gaze with a mix of respect and wistfulness. "She is a warrior-queen and there are few who would dare challenge her. I grew up watching her and learned that one should never underestimate a woman's strengths, as surely attested by you and the others in our company."

   He glanced down at her wounds, his eyes then darting towards the other injured.

   "My name is Arawn and it's a pleasure to make the acquaintance of you and your man, though I wish we had been able to offer aid sooner. But I will see what can be done now. If you or any others wish divine healing I will see to it."

   After we can see to gathering your fallen and say prayers to ease their spirits and speed their soul's journey into afterlife."

OOC: Arawn will cast Healing Mist in the Sidh Tongue as an area effect to heal anyone wishing to be healed (EL will be the minimum needed to include everyone wishing healing in the area of effect)

[Regardless of whether anyone wishes to be healed or not...]

   When Aquita turned her attentions towards the remaining bandits he made another offer.

   "As a druid it is my blessing to be able to sense truth and enthrall minds. If you wish to interrogate one I am willing to assist."

[Afterwards...]

   "We're headed towards Malnon ourselves. Unless a visit to the fort takes precedent perhaps you can join us for the journey as there's safety in numbers."

[After the Marentian soldier's arrival]

   Recalling his encounter with Jordi and the ambassadors Arawn couldn't help but wonder if the nearby fort might be one commanded by Farseeker or if during his diplomatic missions on the Bhamotin border he had developed contact with the admiral.

   "If you decide on the fort, please pass on my regards to Commander Farseeker should you encounter him," he said, addressing both Sorel and the admiral.

   "And when you return to your lands, to Xoma Yuen as well if you are familiar with him," he added, recalling the representative from Bhamotin.