[pnpgm] mini-IBT, SOP

Panthera Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 10:16:24 CEST 2015

Pyandalgor uses his time on the trip to practice Marentian, by talking about ostriches.
"Did you know ostriches can get to be over 9 feet tall...."

* Prepped for a observed combat
Get spear ready and join the fury

* Ambushed reactions to combat
grab nearest weapon and defend myself

* Woken from sleep at camp
Grabs Dagger and then finds out what's happening.

 --- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.