[pnpgm] Game Update #9a - File #96 - Intro and Challenges

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed Sep 2 22:23:07 CEST 2015

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
W2R2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   W2.Julian.Draven.........Zabyra............Dancer..Normal/Human....Hu
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
W3R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R3 Npc...............YY..Trihs.Der.........Warrior.Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Npc...............YY..Reddof Nonnac.....Warrior.Normal/Human....Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #9a sequence (file #96)

      Admin Notes: Part A.

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          Kiet purchased his two person tent with the intention of
          keeping himself and his belongings close and dry, as well
          as having plenty of room.  But this opportunity is too good
          to pass up!

          Kiet says to the noobie dancer, "You are welcome to join ...
        GM: Ack. Already cheating on the seamstress.  :) j/k