[pnpgm] Kiet actions

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Oct 20 04:12:59 CEST 2015

Kiet immediately yanks on the reins toward the north side of the road and calls out, "Everyone head to the north side of the road!" Kiet figures if we concentrate our force on their split force things will work out better.  He will go into the 'woods' as far as he can safely do so, then dismount and draw the Tulwar with shield.  He will try to put as much cover between himself and the south side of the road as he can, and search for the miscreants.

If he has time, he will cast max EL Iron Skin on himself.

If Kiet is hit by anything, he will return fire from one of his rings.

Sent from my iPad