[pnpgm] Healing mist

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu Oct 15 15:32:49 CEST 2015

        GM: Healing Mist - The spell ends once the person is
              healed.  I can see that as once the LEAST wounded
              is healed it stops for the group.  I wanted to
              ask you guys what you think.  So if A is hurt 5
              and B 8.  The spell ends at A being healed and
              leaves 5 for B.   This makes it a bit more rougher
              for group healing.  What do you guys think?

Well, the spell affects only one person if cast at normal cost.  If cast double, it can affect multiple recipients AND they don't go comatose.  I would think in that case it continues until they all heal completely...there didn't seem to me to be any language about it stopping when the first person is healed.

Seems like a very inexpensive spell for the benefit....

Dave

Sent from my iPad