[pnpgm] The horses and the grain

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Wed Nov 25 04:52:36 CET 2015

Kiet hears the plans to buy nothing but grain and cringes somewhat.  Horses don't handle changes in diet very well.  If they are eating hay and grazing, the shift to just grains can result in colic.  Kiet strongly recommends such change be done gradually over the course of two weeks.  "I started changing my horse over to grains when the cold weather began back in Sivas."

As far as the Goblin sword is concerned, Kiet says "Well, I would prefer not to sell it.  I already have a gargoyle sword.  This one would make a nice addition to that...perhaps the beginning of a collection of magic swords made by creatures that names start with 'G'.  I offer to just pay the group for it."

After the old man speaks, Kiet mumbles "Snakes!  why did it have to be snakes?"

Sent from my iPad