[pnpgm] Shucks!

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu Nov 12 19:31:58 CET 2015

            " Kiet - Good use of gear.  Sometimes folks use gear for the
               odds of absolute success but you used your brain with
               your gear for the situation."

Awwww...shucky-darns...(kicking small rock on ground)...a compliment....goshk...

    "GM: Goblin treasure

             Goblin King Magical Armor - Destroyed by Fire
             Goblin King Magical Belt  - Destroyed by Fire (Jump spell)"

Oops...maybe I need to power-down a little....NOT!

Silly question...what happened to their bowmen?  I notice there were no bows recovered.  I'd like to make sure they are ...um...handled.

Also...

"Arawn?  What the heck was that, exactly?  That light."

Sent from my iPad