[pnpgm] Sleep Spells

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Mon Nov 9 01:30:14 CET 2015

The thing to do is perhaps put the sleepers at the front end of taking their shift or the end shift.  Their sleeping the rest of the time with the spell running is fine.  But spells fail...will the non-magic users trust that the magic is working?  Even then, Reddof might not care any more...the magic didn't help him!

Kiet would feel better with everybody taking turns...especially since the majority of us cannot see in the dark.

Dave

Sent from my iPad