[pnpgm] Game Update #23 - File #170 - Goblin Combat Phase 3+4

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Nov 8 23:54:11 CET 2015

My issue is the fairness.  I don't have computer on.
I think 10 in group.
Sentry duty is usually 8-6am.  For a nice round 10 hours.
By that standard 1 person once a hour.
But since sop is usaully 2 that means 2 sentries.  There are 4 if I
reclal Z , You, Arawn so 3 actually.
So you guy sare sleeping  you can't be sentries.  in My view sentry
is one who is armored up and on patrol awake.
If 3 are sleeping 8-9 hours if I recall they can't be sentries at all.
Means instead of maybe 2 every hour switching it might be 2 sentries
every 2.5-3 hours meaning those sentries will have less sleep time 5
hours instead of 8.  Means more exhaustion later even if you switch
alternate every other night.
So that means the 7 will be up longer on patrol.  While 3 are
sleeping nicely.  Its not a matter of waking up but of
who is on patrol.  If I were say a pc and saw 3 sleeping nicely every
night I'd be upset for losing a few hours of sleep while you guys get
full sleep cycles.

That's all I'm saying.

A rushed reply.  I can try to explain later but got dinner ready..

If others like Kiet, etc... have no issue..then no issue. :)