[pnpgm] Update?

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri Nov 6 06:54:52 CET 2015

Delay...

I had started Wednesday but always get a late post/email on Thursday
from certain folks. So I could not do anything until got those.
As usual they came in an hour before started.  I started and got 95%
done of update.

But ran out of time due to Map Fragmentation.  ie..when I have 40+
things moving on map I tend to lose a monster or add or delete...

So I had things confused.  That delayed me a bit.

So I will try to finish in next couple days.  No need ot post actions
as I'm basically done just have to move goblins and update map.

Stay tuned...