[pnpgm] Game Update #22 - File #164 - Forest Combat - Goblins - Phase 0-2

Panthera Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 17:17:04 CET 2015

Yeah, will fight back to back with the others. --- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.

              Pyan - Hope your still out there been awhile.  I will
                assume using spear.  You may want to join up back
                to back with the others as well?