[pnpgm] Kiet responses

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Wed Nov 4 04:15:36 CET 2015

Arawn gave Kiet a look, leaning in to speak quietly with the man. "Do you wish to pay it a visit?," he asked. "I must admit I'm curious to see if the Lord of Elements has chosen to manifest there or if it's merely a coincidence."
 "We could try to check it out and then catch up with the others. Or else pay it a visit in the very near future."

Kiet considers the idea, but we have a 'mission'.  Maybe later.  "How about we go visit on our return trip when we are not so, um, rushed."
Kiet's situation here is worse than he first thought.  The goblins are already right on top of us, literally in Red Shirt's case.  Kiet will melee the goblins to the SE, sticking with Kell for the time being.  Protect the camp and our things.  If the opportunity presents, cast EL2 Protection from Kotothi, and, should it present later, cast EL0 Delude Sight, then EL0 Iron Skin.  Don't spend time casting consecutive spells...cast...fight...cast...fight.  Immediately engage goblins with tulwar and more than a bit of anger!  If camp is cleared, head out to check on my horse.
Use ring to Flame one goblin if he hits Kell in his left arm again.

If Kiet is hit past 25% of his health, activate earth magic from shield.  It will probably slow me down, but better to be slow and alive than quick and dead.

FIGHT!!!

Sent from my iPad