[pnpgm] Game Update #139

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sat May 30 05:22:23 CEST 2015

   Arawn stroked the wolf’s fur, wishing for the time
needed to allow his divine magick to replenish the canid’s strength, but with
the news of Will’s imminent departure realizing that such might not be. As with
Raban Arawn expressed a heartfelt goodbye. Though he had been a quiet man Will
was a woodsman and had a kinship with animals that the alfar admired.

   “Perhaps once the others are settled in Marentia I can
return and see to restoring your wolf-kin’s strength through prayer,” he
offered.

   “And, at the least, I would like to visit at least
once to check if it pleases you.”

-----------

  The mysterious elf’s appearance intrigued Arawn and he
greatly wished that he had been informed of him earlier. Why had he appeared –
was it Varange or the artificact that he had been tracking? Or was it something
else that drove him?

   The alfar could attempt to track him but would it be
worth and was it already too late?

   "Does anyone know where he went?"

   The call to uncover mystery tore into the druid and he
wondered...hoped that whatever it was Fremea wished to discuss would illuminate
the elvish enigma. Giving her a surreptitious glance he waited till the others
were distracted before whispering to her.

   “Do you know anything about this elf?”