[pnpgm] Raban leaving+Will

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Mon May 25 05:48:46 CEST 2015

OOC

Don't forget that Raban (and Will?) is carrying at least one of the enhancible jewels with him and we have to somehow provide them both with their shares before they leave.

Not sure how to handle this.

BTC....(Back To Context)....heehee

When Kiet hears about the Gentle Giant and our quiet Woodsman ready to stay and not join everyone else, he is greatly distressed.  Raban is a real friend and Kiet has always admired the drawing skill of Will, even though never mentioned before.  Then Kiet also realizes something else that must be dealt with before they leave.  Kiet is not looking forward to this next necessity.

Kiet makes his way over to Fremea and says to her "Fremea, please do not take this as anything other than looking out for the interests of those that are leaving, but if shares of our, um, gains are to be made to them, we must figure out how to provide it to them.  Also, do not forget that Raban and Will each have one of the enhancible gems...turquoise if I recall correctly."

"I ask not because I am greedy for my share...just the opposite.  They both deserve what they have earned along with all of us.  You, as the Leader of this quest, have to determine how we make it right to them."

OOC...this obviously can be decided later as we examine the haul more closely.  I just wanted to remind people that some of it has to happen before we leave...or we have to find some way to get the shares back to them after they are made.

Dave

Sent from my iPad