[pnpgm] Kiet's reaction to Raban leaving...or staying, as the case may be

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Mon May 25 02:17:28 CEST 2015

Kiet goes over to Raban and looks up at him.  Kiet's pretty sad about this day, but understands the need and desire to head out on one's own destiny.

"I don't know if you remember, Raban, but you were the first person of this group of maniacs that I met back in the Dark Lands.  Do you realize that was only about a year and a half ago?  I remember when you grabbed me from behind and lifted me over your head to keep the snake away from me."  Kiet smiles and continues, "Oh, it's a really good thing you couldn't understand how I cursed you out!"

"I will miss you, my friend.  I'm sorry, but I have nothing I can use as a parting gift for you.  If I had known ahead of time I would have made something for you.  Be safe, and find some way to avoid those Great Apes...OK?  They seem to be your bane."  Kiet smiles again then says, seriously, "May the blessings of your Goddess follow and keep you."

He shakes hands with his giant friend.

Sent from my iPad