[pnpgm] Game Update #137

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Sat May 23 01:37:14 CEST 2015

>>  "I take it this is in regards to the An's'alum and Varange?," he replied. "If we must give chase should we do so now? Or have you secured the item?"

 >>  Unless Fremea's answer conveyed a sense of urgency he then allowed the subject to drop, knowing that whatever she wished to discuss with him would occur in due time.

Fremea just shakes her head at him. He really needs to learn not to talk so much. "It is something to talk about later."

>>   "Or would you rather seek a return to the Elven Court? It would seem your duty is done and I would be willing to accompany you there to ensure an honorable return.
>>   If not, then a Sacred Forest or the Elder base in the Dark Lands may provide sanctum for you as we have allies in both locations."

Fremea shakes her head at him again. "The court is no longer a place for Etain. He has preformed his duties above and beyond. There is much he has not told me, I wish him to be safe. There is a place he can go that would give him a new identity if he chooses, but I do hope he considers coming with us. There is much that would interest him there."

>>   "I assume we're not planning to hole up here. So where to now?"

"As I have said, we go to Marentia. Mostly home for most of us. The device is safe and we will talk about it later."