[pnpgm] Game Update #137

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Fri May 22 22:44:04 CEST 2015

Inside the tavern:

      Quote Fremea: "It is done, Arawn. I have what I came for. There may be something else we need to deal with later..."

   Arawn looked into Fremea's eyes, his sea-colored gaze shining warmly as he came to the realization that her parents had been located. But behind his soft and compassionate expression there lay a concern - what of the An's'alum? Was this the subject of later address she had hinted at?
   Not wishing to delve into the topic amidst the hustle and bustle of the tavern and the rush for departure he opted to wait. Perhaps once amid the quiet of shadow-shrouded alleys the opportunity for esoteric discussion would present itself.

------------------

   As the group prepared to flee the crime-scene Arawn cast about for any sign of Kell, Will and the wolf. He voiced his concern as to there whereabouts, wondering if anyone among the party was in the know. But answers seemed lackinga as the party suddenly rushed from the tavern as Kiet's spell took place.

Outside:

   As they fled under the cover of night's blanket he broached the topic again.

   "Where are the others?!," he asked, as Corona flew high to begin his search for the missing party members.

   He was nearly ready to take to the skies and aid in the search when Fremea came to a stop in front of the darkened building where her parents had been carefully ensconced.

-------------------

   Arawn exuded an honest glow as he met with Saya and Anorlic. Taking a step back to allow the others a chance for proper introduction he caught Fremea's words and gave a curt nod.

   "I take it this is in regards to the An's'alum and Varange?," he replied. "If we must give chase should we do so now? Or have you secured the item?"

   Unless Fremea's answer conveyed a sense of urgency he then allowed the subject to drop, knowing that whatever she wished to discuss with him would occur in due time.

-------

   When Etain reflected on Fremea's offer to accompany the party to Marentia he gave the elf a look.

   "Or would you rather seek a return to the Elven Court? It would seem your duty is done and I would be willing to accompany you there to ensure an honorable return.
   If not, then a Sacred Forest or the Elder base in the Dark Lands may provide sanctum for you as we have allies in both locations."

   Later, when it appeared that Raban would be staying behind, the druid gave the bard a heartfelt hug followed by a very special blessing. It was not so much something traditionally magical but special in its own way - imploring Raban's patroness along with the other deities through the alfar's blood connection to them to bless the bard with safety, healing and joy.
   The relationship between bards and druids was an intimate one and Arawn knew that in time they would meet again.

   With Kell back and the group waiting on it's final members to make an appearance Arawn brought up the issue of their departure.

   "I assume we're not planning to hole up here. So where to now?"

OOC: If/when the party is ready to return to Marentia I estimated the distance from Donara City to Sivas at around 1000 miles. Assuming 5 party members (not including Arawn) Arawn can Translocate the entire party back with one Translocate spell. I just need to know who's actually going and when so I can set things up.

Adventure Vote:

   First Choice:   #2   -  As Arawn has already met with Jordi and the General along with the fact that the results of the war will affect the Sidh and allow for a possibility of developing sidh/human relations and extended peace in the region.

   Second Choice:   #8  - Assuming we're going to be chasing after the An's'alum before Varange can start another war

   Third Choice:   Either #4 or #17  - Arawn would love a sea adventure, especially as he'd like to find out more about the Dark Elves the party encountered a while back. And as Alex/Z'leyra has ideas for an adventure it would be nice to allow him to see it manifest.