[pnpgm] Game Update #136 - File #531 - A end to a friend

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 09:06:03 CEST 2015

Fremea looks at the chaos that ensued inside the tavern. She had no idea how close Raban came to death and only just found out that Will's wolf died protecting him. She didn't know what the crazed Kothoi Shaman that Varange used to find the pieces had done here. But, she did know that her parents are safe now. With that knowledge in her head, she smiled.

"It is done. Arawn, I have what I came for. There maybe something else we need to deal with later, but for now, we can leave quickly and make sure no one knows it was us." She is no longer what the Royals wanted her to be, she is whole again and she will keep it that way. "It seems the best thing would be to leave quickly now. We need to gather everyone together and port us out of this city to Marentia. The task is done and we all,"she places emphasize on the all, "need to rest and be safe."

As they leave the tavern, she finds out that Raban was almost killed again by apes. "My sweet Raban, you have always protected many people with your largeness, but you need to protect yourself a little better." She winks at him and actually laughs.

She retrieves her parents from the hiding place. They meet up with everyone else. "Arawn, we have somethings to talk about later."

"Etain, you can either come with me or there is a place I have been told about that you can find help with 'retiring' from all of this. I understand you now. It is a shame that you have lost so many years to me. I would be honored to help you live your own life again."