[pnpgm] Game Update #136

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sun May 10 00:49:27 CEST 2015

Kotothi Shaman:

    Arawn will collect any valuables from the shaman's body.

Mysterious Elf:

   As he would have stepped outside to check on Will and the wolf Arawn should have spotted the mysterious elf or at least been spotted himself.

   If Arawn spots the elf he'll walk up to him and inquire as to his presence and if he's seen the man (Will) and his wolf (assuming he hasn't intercepted them prior or in another manner).

   Otherwise, if Z'leyra, the innkeeper or Will end up mentioning the elf Arawn will take a look outside for him.

Leave or Stay:

   "There's a hidden backdoor in the kitchen we can sneak out of if we're leaving," Arawn offered.

   "Fremea, is there a need to rush out?," he asked the faerry. Unaware of her adventure he couldn't be sure if the clock was ticking in regards to Varange and the elven relic.