[pnpgm] Game Update #129 - File #507 - A box full of surprises

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Mar 31 06:39:38 CEST 2015

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   JH Hooten............YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #129 in sequence (file #507)

        From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
          Arawn shared an empathetic look with Iedi as she shared...

          "A pity to hear but I hope she returns to full health soon....

          Before parting ways with Iedi he asked her about other...

          "This is all so fascinating. I wonder if odd things are ..

          While Iedi was busy with her customer Arawn took a moment ...

          "Yeah, I'd be willing to guess Varange is somehow behind ...

          OOC: Arawn will not attempt to break in at the moment (unless
          the party discusses this further) but he'll walk around the
          tavern (casually as he doesn't want to appear suspicious to
          anyone watching) before heading out. Aside from looking/listening
          for anything of interest he'll also use Mana Sense in case magic
          might linger around/in the building that could serve as the
          source of the disturbance.
        GM: Ack.

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          Kiet looks over to Kell and says, "We've been on the road ...

          [Octagi 5th, 1634TH]
          [Location: Plains, Donara]

          [Time: 11:55:03 pm - Donara City]

            Arawn also casts the blessings upon Fremea to help her in
          the upcoming struggles that may occur.

                                  -----------

          [Octagi 5th, 1634TH]
          [Location: Plains, Donara]

          [Time: 4:55:28 pm - Donara City]

            Kiet looks over to Kell and says, "We've been on the road for
          a week. All I want is some hot and fresh food, and maybe a bath.
          The bath can wait.  I'm hungry.  You interested in finding some
          with me?"

            Kell grins, "a bath would be nice."  He wrinkles his nose.
          "Maybe if we stay the night.  I suspect we can eat at the
          tavern where Varange will be. Big stuff.  But there is
          a open market a street back.  Sure I'll head and get some
          apple or something."

            The two alert the others they will be at the market while
          they find the nearby tavern of accidents.

            The market is full of typical fresh food from fruits and
          vegetables.  But Kiet is more hungry than a simple pear.
          He notices one stand with a fire going near a table.
          Getting closer the man is cooking meat of some kind with
          other things like tomatoes and bacon.  Curious the man
          explains it is circular meat surrounded mostly by two
          globes of thick toasted bread.  "Some guy in Caldo was
          making them.  He uses ...well other meat.  I use nice
          and juicy cow meat and some pigs.  Care to try?"

            The acrobat looks around and finds no other good meat
          sellers other than salted meat sticks or those bland
          turkey chew sticks some like.  He decides to try it with
          some toppings he likes.  Back on the home island he
          saw many just eat raw meat.  A bit disgusting for some.

            The merchant hands the large meat-bread thing that
          requires two hands to eat.  Kiet takes a bite and the
          juice and cheese is quite tasty.  "I'm working on the
          name Pig-Steak?  Cow-Paddy many seem to hate."

            Kiet washes it down with some nice juice and it is
          quite filling.  Kiet and Kell sit on a bench and watch
          the crowd to wait for the others.  Kiet pats his stomach
          while Kell finishes his apple and some salted sugar candy
          he got.  He eats some of the candy which is half hard to
          bite. "Back home mom hated me eating this stuff.  I hear
          the technique is from Port Doman but I think it was Caldo
          as they have great cooks.  Course the Fomorians make this
          great ice cream treat that is to kill for."

            Kiet grunts and looks away.  Kiet adds to the din around
          him.  "The food was OK, but this city is just...just...not
          right.  I'm with Raban on this...it creeps me out.  Everything's
          so organized...where's the flavor...?"

            "You want happening? I heard that brain scholar city Ticasi
          has some flavor.  I hear they have some private night clubs
          that make the Thaliban Road Dancers look like priests in
          church.  Not that I've seen it...."

          [Time: 5:20:21 pm - Donara City]

            Arawn shared an empathetic look with Iedi as she shared the
          news of Gaeduro's injuries. Had the woman remained in town he
          could have helped but he hoped that with proper rest and a good
          healer she'd make a complete recovery.

            "A pity to hear but I hope she returns to full health soon.
          And hopefully you can get word to her on running the tavern in
          her absence as it would benefit both parties.

            But how odd that these things would happen. Has it always been
          so, unusual things like this happening at her tavern? Or was it
          a recent thing - did anything unusual happen around the time the
          odd events started? Or since?"

            Iedi looks at Arawn with full concentration, "to be honest
          she needs the rest.  She has worked 4 years straight without
          one day of vacation.  Worried what her son might do in her
          absence.  Odd things?  Don't know.  She hasn't told me much
          but we are just busy these days.  The day she fell off the
          roof with the table cloth there was a couple of dead birds
          near her as if they hit her or just happened to die at the
          same time or later.  Who knows.  Birds are all over roofs
          in this area.  Dirty creatures."

            Before parting ways with Iedi he asked her about other inns
          and taverns about town, in particular the Rotten Egg tavern
          where the party was to meet Varange later.

            Iedi shrugs, "Rotten Egg?  I think that is across town.  I
          live on this side so rarely go there. I have a cousin who
          live son that side of town but I only visit her like once
          a month.  I've heard its a family place...decent.  Not
          much hard drunks like other places.  But more than that never
          visited so not much to add."

            "This is all so fascinating. I wonder if odd things are still
          going on?," he commented, feigning excitement. "If you notice
          anything else odd around the tavern I'd love to hear about it!
          I'll definitely have to pay you a visit and look at your wares
          later on, after I've settled in."

            Iedi nods and notices the customer by her stand and rushes
          off to sell her wares.

            While Iedi was busy with her customer Arawn took a moment to
          respond to Kell's thoughts.

            "Yeah, I'd be willing to guess Varange is somehow behind or
          linked to this. But I doubt he simply wanted a more private spot.
          He chose the tavern and would have known about it, the type and
          volume of patrons. The change in venue had to occur for another
          reason, but what?

            Does he need the place empty for exploration? Is he buying
          time? Or setting us up?"

            Arawn's brow furrowed with deep thought on the matter, his
          eyes turning to stare at the boarded-up tavern.

            "I'd really like to take a look around in there as soon as
          possible, without drawing attention to ourselves."

            The party takes a bit of time to inspect the street of vendor
          stalls.  Being the capital such places have things other cities
          do not.  Arawn takes this time to walk around the tavern.  He
          opens himself to other senses.  But sees nothing magical or
          strange.  The windows are all shuttered and locked.  There is
          a back door and not much else.  The noise of the city is loud
          but Arawn strains to hear inside as he passes.  But hears nothing
          but maybe a loose shutter hinge flapping in the wind.

          [Time: 6:09:29 pm - Donara City]

            With less than two hours the party has finished the exploration
          of the city. Just on a whim the Palace was looked at from afar.
          Gleaming towers and domes just like any palace.  At least in
          Maren city the place looks like a home rather than some odd
          fort about to be seiged by some great army.  Most figure the
          history of the Dons being a military host tends to show their
          lack of practical uses for buildings.  It won't get on the
          top 10 best looking Palaces in the Middle World for sure. But
          it will suit its purpose.  Unlike some empires where the ruler
          is a god they say the Don family tends to just be paranoid to
          the point of their cooks have cooks who taste the food for the
          other two cooks for poisons.  For the Sidh though this land
          doesn't really appreciate magic, one can sense magical protections
          all around the Palace. But that might explain why no one has
          ever been assassinated in the palace for over 400 years or so
          they say.

            Being at the royal court in Maren, Unali seems more interested
          in the palace than most.   Mainly as a comparison of the overall
          design for security.  Who knows she remains quiet.

            But now the Rotten Egg looms in front of the party.  The poor
          district shows in this area.  Lower class with maybe 10% middle
          class people are in this side of town.  The best looking place
          around is the local garrison about 4 streets back.  It was clean
          and upkeep well.  But most homes and other businesses here are
          run down.  Not to the point where gangs might rule the streets
          like in Sivas but almost to that point.

            The Egg has nearby 6 single story homes who are clearly
          worker class people.  Few gardens and fresh paint has not
          seen the homes in a decade or so.  The Egg is a typical
          two story tavern.  But this does not seem to be a Inn but
          a private home for a family upstairs.  Most tavern/inns have
          that clear sign of windows for rooms but these are closed
          off with curtains or shutters.

            The Egg is a shade of gray that hasn't seem true gray in
          maybe 15 years. It is more a dull gray with blotches of
          open stone where paint has peeled off.  The sign above the
          front door shows a simple egg in not so a pretty condition.

            Down the street are shops for leather making, furniture and
          a simple general store.  They show some activity but those
          shops tend to close at night.  To the right of the tavern is
          a small candle making shop.  The store clearly sells candles
          out front and a shop in back makes them.  There are still
          at this hour maybe half a dozen people inside.

            The party watches the tavern for some time and see workers
          of all types come and go.  Most workers are groups of 1-4.
          For every 30 or so workers a family may leave or enter.  So
          the place is a typical neighborhood establishment.  The
          clients don't seem to be scummy like wharf or warehouse workers
          who tend to be rowdy types.  These people tend to be simple
          labor from ditch diggers, store clerks, farm hands, messengers
          and based on one guy's dress a mortician among others.

            Entering the tavern the place is full of smells but mostly
          what smells like cooking fish.  There are maybe 3 dozen groups
          at various tables with the largest being a family of 6.  There
          is at least one City guard in uniform eating alone.  He is still
          in uniform and wearing his weapons so must be getting off duty.
          The man in his 40s looks bored and eating some fish sticks of
          some sort.   The people seem happy and content with the day
          to day of dull life here  There are some disgruntled looks
          like tired or exhausted young workers but overall the people
          seem content.  There are 4 waitress gals moving back and
          forth.  There is one older man at the bar tossing drinks.
          Based on the busy door behind the bar that must be the
          kitchen.

            The place is well lit by overall candles and lanterns.  Most
          places tend to be smoky or dim to hide people or for the
          art of carousing.  In the back is a dark stairwell but thee
          is a wooden gate blocking the stairs - probably since it is
          a family area.  There is a moderate sized fireplace with
          a roaring fire.  A simple stage that might fit 3 people is
          in the middle rear of the bar.  Unlike many taverns this
          place has decent looking tables and chairs with actual table
          clothes not just wood tops.

            A young man wiping his hands with a white towel stops and
          eyes the party.  "Your animals will need to stay outside.
          We normally don't care for weapons.  Aside from Nieves there
          he helps watch for trouble.  We tend to not allow weapons.
          We won't refuse service but you should eat fast, if you keep
          your weapons and leave.  Trouble seems to come after those
          with weapons like bar fights.  If you leave your weapons the
          box there is where they should go."  He then moves on to
          take some dishes from a empty table.

            Will grunts and nods.  He tells the others he'll just eat
          outside on the couple of tables there.  Just bring him a
          nice turkey dinner, steak for the wolf and something for
          Squirt.  He then heads outside.  It is still light out for
          now but darkness will be soon.

            "Oh...hi.  Let's see we have a table over there for you."
          A waitress stops and eyes the party.  She whispers to the
          boy who just spoke to them.  "Get the Olaf's hard chair for
          the large one."  She then guides the group through the place
          and seats them.  "What would you like to drink first?"

            The boy rushes from a rear storage room carrying a hefty
          hardened chair that could fit two humans.  He places it
          next to Raban and grins.  Raban knows the routine and nods.
          The hardened wood could take probably a horse's weight.  The
          tavern must have a relative or customer who tends to be
          rather large in mass not size.

          [Time: 6:53:10 pm - Donara City]

            With the group fed and plates cleared they realize they have
          another hour before Varange is due.  But before folks can
          get up and stretch a man gets on the small nearby stage and
          plays some violin.  The audience seems to approve.

            Outside Squirt is asleep as Will watches those who pass in
          the fading light.  Some stars are starting to appear.

          [Time: 7:06:42 pm - Donara City]

            Outside Will sits with his wolf and squirt.  They had to
          eat alone at a small set of tables.   But that is fine.  Maybe
          he'll see Varange first.  He begins to jot down sketches of
          the Palace.  Who knows maybe someone in Sivas will want to
          see it - maybe Kaylle.   He uses a nearby candle on the table
          as light as he listens to the city around him.

          [Time: 7:22:11 pm - Donara City]

            Fremea has decided to sit at a separate table alone.  If she
          is to talk to Varange it might be prudent to talk quietly
          until she learns his plan.  She stares at the fire in the
          nearby fire place.  Who knows maybe this night will end well.

            The man with the violin has finished and was replaced by
          a Bard who sings some songs of love and fate.  Raban does
          not recognize the Bard but is curious about him.   To afford
          entertainment like this must be costly or maybe the Bard does
          like most work cheap if not for free.

            The boy they saw who told them about weapons carries a
          large box toward the table.  He smiles and plops it down
          on the table.  "I'm told this present is for you guys?
          Must be a birthday!"  The box is about 4 feet by 3 feet.

            "Excuse me."  A waitress in her early 20s with vibrant
          green eyes looks down at Fremea.  She leans in to whisper
          so only Fremea can hear.  She places a item on the table
          in front of Fremea.  Fremea immediately recognizes it.
          "I'm told that you will need to decide quickly.  He said
          you would know what to do.  You will have 20 seconds to
          decide."  She then taps the magical coin that is used to
          teleport.  The same coins that Varange used to go back
          and forth.  Found in Shimana and elsewhere.  Fremea
          mentally counts down from 20 as she glances at the others.
          If she taps the coin she will probably be sent elsewhere.
          She would have to lower her defenses to allow it.  But
          what if not?  Could Varange be with her parents at the
          other location?  Sure Varange could've killed the party
          at least 3 times by now.  She realizes he needs her and
          would not harm her.  Plus there is the Fae Code to never
          kill another Fae.  Etain has said that code has been in
          place for centuries.  To him no one has broken it.  Maybe
          Varange might be scummy but he even has a code of ethics.

            Fremea stares at the coin.  Could she warn the others?
          Could she get another person to join her?  Would he
          want her alone?

            The boy lifts the top of the box and out flies
          hundreds of insects.  The boy jumps away and claws
          at his head to avoid the flying bugs.  He begins to yelp
          in horror very surprised at this new turn of events.

            Eight seconds.  Fremea watches Arawn looking at the bugs
          and the box but not glancing over here.  Six seconds.  The
          party leaps to their feet to back away just as the box
          falls to its side on the table with scorpions and nasty
          looking snakes spilling out.  Five seconds.  Fremea needs
          to be here but she can't miss out if her parents are in
          a place she can get to.

            Four seconds. There!  Z'leyra glances over at Fremea as she
          makes sure her helmet is secure.  Fremea points to the coin
          and grabs her bag on the floor.  She mouths Varange.  Two
          seconds.  The others in the bar are now screaming as a noise
          is heard at the stairs.

            Fremea taps the coin and disappears with the coin.

            Outside the Wolf begins to growl and stand tall looking at
          the shadows.  Will glances over and notices a figure in the
          shadows moving closer with 5 small animals - no they look like
          dogs at his side.  The dogs begin to growl.

            Raban glances at the Bard who moves from the stage as some
          bats seem to fly toward him.  He ducks as half a dozen bats
          seem to fly around in chaos.  The city guard stands a bit
          confused and shocked.

            From the stairs the small wooden gate shatters into a
          thousand pieces.  From behind it three large apes storm
          into the tavern from that direction.  Toward the bar beyond
          the kitchen door a few other screams can be heard from a woman.

            The party then realizes Fremea is gone either invisible or
          hiding.  All but Z'leyra that is.

          [Time: 7:28:00 pm - Donara City]

            Fremea appears in darkness and instinctively falls and rolls
          to the side avoiding anything that might be sent against her.
          She does a back flip and draws her dagger.

            From above and to the right a bit of laughter is heard.
          "So dramatic!  Sure not taking acting lessons from that
          large oaf friend of yours?"  Varange says.

            Fremea glances up and sees on a ledge sits Varange with
          his feet dangling.  His left foot is rocking back and forth
          as if happy.  He raises his hands.  "No weapons.  I just
          needed you here alone from the others.  I suspect they will
          be a bit busy.  Seems the mage guy who was sort of helping
          me?  Oh yes.  He's still alive.  That wizard you found in
          that burn cable was just a dupe who made the necklaces.  Seems
          Kotothi shamans can't make items so well."

            Fremea scowls.  Varange working with Kotothi?

            "Wow you look upset.  The idiot wanted the pieces and
          he had a bit of access I needed.  He was ...under the
          impression I'd help him.  Like I would.  I may have my
          own agenda but would not lower myself that bad.  I just
          used him.  But I suspect if your friends are good they
          will take care of him.  If not..."  He shrugs.  Then
          leaps down to join her.

            Fremea backs away and then realizes she is in a cave
          of some kind.  She eyes Varange and he is wearing some
          decent looking leathers.  His belt sheath is empty but
          the tunic is so fluffy he could have something on his
          backside belt area.

            "Mordara Iron Fields they call this place.  Just west
          of the city.  We aren't far from your pals.  The humans
          get a great deal of metal and stuff out of these caves.
          Back there."  He points behind Fremea.  "Is a passage
          that leads to the main tunnels.  But about 100 feet
          down is just rock or so the humans see.  The Elves were
          clever.  They made the illusion and a bit of a myth
          around these tunnels.  Monsters and such.  Such nonsense.
          But it keeps the miners away from this side area.  I
          suspect they use magic to steer miners away as well.
          Down there."  He points behind him.  "Is our destination.
          The final piece.  Where I will need your help."

            Varange goes to a wall and grabs a lit lantern then
          moves back to his place in front of Fremea. He then
          turns and nods down the passage.  "Shall we?"  He then
          starts to walk forward.  Fremea could stab him now and
          end this whole thing.

            Without turning around, "oh...your parents are this way
          as well."

          Actions?  Comments?

          Next update...Friday??

          GM:  A bit shorter than I figured.  But it is a good start.
               I will do for the party 2 phases each unless you guys
               would want 3 or 4.  For Fremea I'll do real time as
               things move along.  So time will be different for
               each group.

               Now here is the test.  I thought about stopping and
               seeing who put weapons in the door box. But it would
               be another week to get replies.  So I figure I'd just
               assume some may.  So who is honest?  Who would leave
               their weapons at the box by the door?  The table to
               box is maybe 50 feet.  I suspect some with the bigger
               weapons might?

               Arawn   - Sword
               Kell    - Spears (does leave them)
               Kiet    - Javelins?
               Z'leyra - Big great sword?

               Daggers and smaller things could be hidden.  But let's
               see who is honest and leaves them.  I'll allow
               either way.  But I didn't want to stop and start
               another week.

               Map is below.  I know some still can't read them.  But
               I've not found a better QUICKER alternative that everyone
               can read.  Just view it as a whole it helps.  Use the
               coordinates if needed.  Its really simple graphic than
               most think it is.  It might be the last one for this
               adventure.  Maybe in between time I can find some good
               alternative.

               I still need to work on movement charts and some npcs.
               I will probably do that Wednesday.  I may run out of time
               for a Friday update but if not I'll do one for sure on
               Monday.

               Fremea's leaving was her idea.  I chatted with Tobie on it
               in a quick way and got the decision.

          GM: Tavern Map -

              About 200' by 200'

          1         2         3         4         5         6
7         8
12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890
/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  ______\__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  A
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__[  \__]  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  \_ B
/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  [___/]]__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  C
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  \_ D
/  \__/
_____________________________/]________________________________/  \__/  E
\__/  \__I  \__/  \_/]  ~~_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/
\__/ I\__/  \_ F
/  \__/  I__/  ??_/  I__~~ \*@@* \__/  \__/*@@*_/
*@@*/  I__/  \__/  \_I/  \__/  G
\__/  \__I___________I  ~~_/*@@*_/  \__/  \*@@*
\_*@@*\__I  \__Kitchen?I\__/  \_ H
/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \__ggg\__/  \__/  \__/*@@*_/
*@@*/  I__/  \__/  \_I/  \__/  i
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \*@@*
\_*@@*\__I_________/]__I\__/  \_ J
/  \__/  I__P@@P__/*@@*_/
*@@*/P@@P_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_I/  \__/  K
\__/  \__I  *@@*  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/####_##I\__/  \_ L
/  \__/  I__/  \__/_____/  \__/  \__/  \__/*@@P_/
*@@*/  \__/  P#_/  \_I/  \__/  M
\__/  \__I  \__/  \I_/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \P@@P \_*@@*\__/  \__*#
*__/:I\__/  \_ N
/  \__/  I__*@@*__/I \__I *@@P/*@@*_/  \__/P@@P_/
*@@*/  \__/  P#_/  \:I/  \__/  O
\__/  \__I  *@@*  BI_/  I_P@@P\*@@* \__/  \*@@P
\_*@@*\__/  \__*#r\__/:I\__/  \_ P
/  \__/  I__/  \__/I____I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  P#_*
\:I/  \__/  Q
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__P#
\__/:I\__/  \_ R
/  \__/  I__P@@P__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/*@@*_/
*@@*/  \__/  *#_/  \:I/  \__/  S
\__/  \__I  *@@P  *@@*  \_P@@*\*@@* \__/  \*@@* \_*@@*\__/  \__*#
*__/ I\__/  \_ T
/  \__/  I*_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/*@@*_/
*@@*/  \__/  \#######I/  \__/  U
\__/  \__I  \*P/  \**/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \*@@* \_*@@*\__/  \__/
*\*_* I\__/  \_ V
/  \__/  I__/@@\__/@@\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\*I/  \__/  W
\__/  \__I*]\@@/  \@@/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/@I\__/  \_ X
/  \__/  I*]/**\__/**\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\@I/  \__/  Y
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/*I\__/  \_ Z
/  \__/  I*_*@@*__*@@*__/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/*@@*_/ *@@*/ *@@*/
*@@*/  \*I/  \__/  aa
\__/  \__I  *@@*  *@@*  \_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\*@@*
\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\__/@I\__/  \_ bb
/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\@I/  \__/  cc
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/R
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/*I\__/  \_ dd
/  \__/  I__P@@P__*@@*__/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ A@@U/ *@@*/ *@@*/
*@@*/  \@I/  \__/  ee
\__/  \__I  *@@*  *@@*
\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_K@@Z\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\__/@I\__/  \_ ff
/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/ E@@T/ *@@*/ *@@*/
*@@*/  \*I/  \__/  gg
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/*I\__/  \_ hh
/  \__/  I__*@@*__*@@*__/ P@@P/ *@@*/ P@@P/ *@@*/ *@@*/ P@@P/
*@@*/  \@I/  \__/  ii
\__/  \__I  *@@*  *@@*
\_P@@*\_*@@*\_*@@P\_*@@*\_*@@*\_P@@P\_*@@*\__/@I\__/  \_ jj
/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\*I/  \__/  kk
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/*I\__/  \_ ll
/  \__/  I__P@@P__*@@*__/ *@@*/ P@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/
*@@*/  \@I/  \__/  mm
\__/  \__I  *@@P  *@@*
\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\__/@I\__/  \_ nn
/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\*I/  \__/  oo
\__/  \__I  *@@*  P@@P*@@*_/*@@*_/*@@*_*@@*_*@@*\__/  \*_/  \*_/
*__/ I\__/  \_ pp
/  \__/  I__*@@*__P@@**@@* \*@@* \C@@* *@@* *@@*/  \_*@@@*_*@@@*_@@@
\_I/  \__/  qq
\__/
\_?I___,____,____,_____,_____,_____,____,__/]X___,_____,____,____I\__/  \_ rr
/  \__/
d\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  ss
\__/  dd_/  \__/  \__/  W__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  \_ tt
/  \_dd  \__/  \__/  w_@@@
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  uu
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
@@@_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_ vv
/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  ww
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  \_ xx
/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  yy
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  \_ zz
          1         2         3         4         5         6
7         8
12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890

  Scale = 1 Hex = 10 feet Each Row = 5 feet Each Column = 5 feet
  /I\ = North

  Legend
     /]  = Door       rr50 (Front), E39 (Back), C50 (Outhouse), F21 (?)
                      J68 (Kitchen?)
     *]  - Fireplace  X11-X12, Y11-Y12
     ~~  - Stairs up
     ,   - Windows (only in South front area none elsewhere 1st floor)
     #   - Bar area (bar table)
     *   - Chairs (Bar Stools at bar)
     :   - Shelves of bottles behind bar
     x   - Weapon Box (rr52) (with shelves on wall)

     Stage (Center) O22 raised up 2 feet off floor.

     A - Arawn [ee45)    R - Raban   (dd47)
     K - Kell  (ff45)    U - Unali   (ee48)
     E - Kiet  (gg45)    Z - Z'leyra (ff48)
     W - Will  (tt25)    T - Etain   (gg48)
     w - Wolf  (uu22)
     d - dogs (5)
     ? - Unknown person
     g - Ape  (i25, i26, i27)
     P - Patrons/Customers
     r - Barkeeper  (P66)
     B - Bard       (P19)
     C - City Guard (qq35)

     Box of Insects, scorpions, snakes (ff46 player table)

At very least the mapis for my record keeping...