[pnpgm] The ruby thing...

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Mar 10 04:43:28 CET 2015

Arawn is going to cut that gem...eventually...and turn it into a jewelry item.  No problem there...

Kiet was just saying that it (the gem) needs to remain part of the overall group treasure, especially considering its potential high value.  Unless, of course, Arawn chooses to ask for it to be part of his share...but, then, we might need to decide how to deal with those items that can be made into higher value items...the gems I was asking about as well.  Many of the 'claim' items we run across are unique but usually not able to be made greater...gems and jewels can be made into more.  Kiet's not so interested in the jewels...though he may want some to keep as a form of currency...again, only as part of an equal share...but I think the potential value of these items must be considered.

Perhaps if we do have items such as this, each player might be asked to bid for it with the max bid being their entire share for that adventure (fair for all).  It could be a one-time thing like written bids or an email bidding process....could be fun.  Or it could be too much hassle to deal with.

Sent from my iPad