[pnpgm] Game Update #-16 - File #23 - Final Gem setup?

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Jun 23 05:05:34 CEST 2015

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   ...Julian.Draven.........Zabyra............Dancer..Normal/Human....Hu
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #-16 in sequence (file #23)

        From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
          Enhanceable Gems:

          I'm good with Fremea's suggestion. So...

          1st Choice...   Tourmaline
          2nd Choice...  Ruby

          Dark Ruby and Jeweler skill:

          Unless someone speaks up to specifically ask Arawn not to
          work on this stone please assume Arawn does so during IBT. I
          can work on the details when I send you my IBT list. If anyone
          does object then Arawn will skip working on the stone.

          And in response to the possibility of damaging the stone and
          lowering its worth, Arawn will pay the full 80SC to the party
          if this should happen.

          Profit from sale of treasure:

          The details of this can be worked on later if you wish but
          Arawn will give his share to help the ex-slaves/liberation.
          Hopefully between the High Elder's farmer contact and the
          freedom fighters Arawn can find a way to ensure that people
          are being helped in the best possible way, taking care of some
          things in the short term but making sure the money will go
          towards furthering long-term goals of both freedom and equality
          (non-human and human alike). Although he'll likely be too busy
          to regularly check up with these individuals he'd like to
          maintain occasional contact for their benefit.

          Letter/Number characters:

          Sorry for not replying but waiting on a new laptop. Currently
          I can see 106 on email.
        GM: Ack. Ruby work on - Roger. To helping others you will have
            to remind me if I forget.