[pnpgm] Game Update #-18 - File #14 - Treasure choices

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Jun 14 03:40:18 CEST 2015

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   ...Julian.Draven.........Zabyra............Dancer..Normal/Human....Hu
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #-18in sequence (file #14)

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          Z'leyra offers to house any of the party in her manor ...

          Z'leyra offers her services as a Master Jeweler and enhancer for
          the cutting, mounting and enhancing of any of the gems and
          jewelry. The less valuable gems should be used for apprentice and
          journeymen jewelers to practice on. She does not plan to keep any
          of the non- enhancable gems or jewelry for herself, but will take
          her share of the value after they have been made into jewelry and
          sold. She is willing to teach other party members the finer points
          of the skill. [Note that she does have a Luck item that brings her
          effective skill as Jeweler well over Master level. She is also
          VERY good at enhancing.]

          She does have spare jeweler tools and can easily make more as
          a blacksmith and master weaponsmith/armorer. [Actually she
          would give away her own set after making a new set for herself
          and likely enchanting them.]

          While she REALLY wants the meteorite she is unconcerned about
          who gets the other Natural Magic Items (NMI). If no one snags
          them she will take them for her own. Note that she may be the
          only person in the party to be able to banish Spiritual Edimmu
          (Spectres) as they are immune to Sidh and Wizard magic...as such
          she may be the best person to get the Emerald NMI.
        GM: Ack.  Sadly you have enhanced tons of things.  I am going to need
            to come up with some rules on that.  Technically you're
grandfathered
            in but we need to set your Core Enhancent list of 6 items. The
            anything else will have to be done separately.    As to making
            Jewelry then taking your share.  Once the item is given it is
            up to that person to give that up.  Since you need to use
            virgin material it is up to each person to enhance and cut
            the items for the power.  So once selected it is gone and up
            to the player to do what he wants. I need you guys to just
            claim things not "I may get this if that or maybe I might
            do this if I can do that.." It is hard to track that stuff.
            So either pick or choose or just let me know the final results.