[pnpgm] Game Update #-19 - File #5 - Treasure and Progess

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Jun 9 06:35:32 CEST 2015

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   ...Julian.Draven.........Zabyra............Dancer..Normal/Human....Hu
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #-19 in sequence (file #5)

      Admin Notes: Julian is now added to roster.  Man.  I forgot what
      the NS column codes mean.  That's bad!

        From Julian: [Re: Actions]
          Hello,
          I'm Julian, one of the new players.
          I will be playing a human named Zabyra.
          She's a dancer.

          She's originally from the city of Acghiza in the Rogizini Empire.
          She's petite, barely over five feet tall, moves gracefully and
          has sun-darkened skin, brown hair and dark eyes.
          Humans likely consider her gorgeous, while the other races would
          probably call her merely handsome. Polite and well spoken,
          although with a heavy accent, you can tell that she's somewhat
          detached, as though social interaction is something more
          practiced than felt. What's she doing in the city of Sivas,
          in the country of Marentia? Why, dancing, of course.  Rogizini
          dancers can be exceptional.

          Width of Device: 120 characters
          Type of Device: email client on desktop monitor
        GM: Ack. Whew!  I was hoping not say critical stuff on background.
            Got to have some mystery for the game. :)  Good simple intro.
            I'll add you during the hook setup.  I have a good way to
            add Panthera but it may be a bit later.  Another hard to
            recall name.  I'll call you ZA until I get used to it. :)

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          By the time the group has returned to Sivas it's dark.  ...

          "Can we all get together tomorrow to split up our shares?  ...

          OOC...we never did do anything about Will or Raban's shares
          yet... and the new conditions for natural magic knowledge will
          prove most interesting.
        GM: Ack.  I know I gotta return to Treasure.  I may do that
            next week if things go well.  Stay tuned...

          [Octagi 5th, 1634TH]
          [Sivas, Marentia]

          [Time: 8:37:00 pm - Sivas Marentia]

            The party soon realize they are suddenly tired from the last
          week of travel.  A short mission compared to other adventures.
          But it was fast and easy compared to the Vong threat.

            Kell looks around the roof for a ladder grumbling that now
          all are Faerry and need a way down.  Finally after a few
          minutes he finds one that Kaylle left here.

            The breeze from the Sea of Tears rips through the party
          making everyone cool and wrap clothes tighter.

            By the time the group has returned to Sivas it's dark.  All
          Kiet wants is a bath, some food, a drink, and some sleep...and
          not necessarily in that order.  But there are a few things to
          deal with.

            "Can we all get together tomorrow to split up our shares?  I
          know everybody wants to go off to do their own thing, but it
          eventually needs to be dealt with."

            Kell glances over at Kiet and laughs.  "All you think of
          is treasure!"  He shakes his head a few times from side
          to side.  Then grins though it can't be seen.  "I've rubbed
          off too much on you."

            Kiet tiredly looks over to Z'leyra and gets her attention.
          "You have been a most gracious hostess previously allowing me
          to stay at your manor.  I hope to find some other arrangements
          soon.  Until then, may I stay until I find my own place?"

            Kell puts the ladder on the side and glances down.  The
          library should be closed.  But likely Kaylle is still here
          as usual over some tome.  Though the doors might be locked
          and getting his attention can be a chore.

            In a corner Fremea digs in her bag for a parchment and
          hands it over to Arawn to read.  She waits for him to do
          so then takes the letter back.

          Actions?  Comments?

          Next update...Monday????..who knows...

          GM:  Nothing major.  Just wanted to ensure folks see Julians
               intro.  A bit of a progress update so you knows I'm
               not slacking!  (Trust me I've tried!)  Still got
               tons to do.  I have not forgotten the treasure stuff
               as well Kiet so stay tuned.  It is on the list.

               For those who are doing IBT keep in mind this is a bit
               more restrictive version.  I think I talked about using
               the laws of attractions article as a guide of sorts.
               Common sense.  So if you plan to make things you may
               want to run a email first to me on what so I can say
               this will need X time extra to gather materials and
               such.  As to spells keep in mind reputation when you
               But if unsure email first and I can give tips and
               say no can't do this or sure do that.

               Just have to work on Z'leyra's sheet and then done
               with that set.  THen next in the schedule probably
               treasure, behind scenes files, etc.

          GM: * Contacts - For those who have old sheets if you want
                more personal contacts or think some are missing let
                me know  I try to update it.  For new folks this will be
                blank to be added later.
              * Gear - Old players will have tons of gear.  Once it is
                figured out travel we can organize what is taken
                or left behind and where each item is.  So I left
                that section as is.  Keep in mind some gear may
                have damage.  In the mana reports I've kept info
                on what items took damage.  New players no need
                to work on this yet.
              * Skills - Old players - Just a reminder due to the
                amount of work I did not go through all skills to
                verify new max ELs.  I will do this as skills increase
                in play to save time.
              * Money - Old players If you need to exchange coin let
                me know.  Katai/Donaran.  A small fee will be done
                probably anywhere from 0.5-3% depending on power
                of lender (and coins - not many Katai in country)).

          GM: My schedule -

              * CP Processing - Already done and emails sent.
              * Character sheet updates and then send them out.
              * Wait for final votes to decide IBT time and next adventure.
              * Finalize notes/loot
              * Finalize some scenes I typed up not seen in updates.
              * Start research on map makers and stuff for next adventure
              * Clean this old computer off of pnp and move to new computer
              * Start on IBT time events
              * Start working on Adventure Outline

          GM: IBT Time

                Octagi 5          Back to Marentia night time
                Octagi 6-31       IBT Time
                Novehas 1-14      IBT Time
                Novehas 15        Adventure Hook/Starts

                This is 40 days between adventures.  Keep in mind
                this is November so it will be cold.    Please
                do NOT start IBT until you get final sheets sent.

          GM: Character Sheet Updates -

                Player         Sheet updated      Sheet sent
              Arawn                Yes                Yes
              Fremea               Yes                Yes
              Kell                 Yes                Yes
              Kiet                 Yes                Yes
              Raban                Yes                Yes
              Unali                Yes                Yes
              Will                 Yes                Yes
              Zabyra               Yes                Yes
              Z'leyra           In Progress         Not Yet

          GM: Width of posts:
              Just taking notes on what folks can see (ie how many
              characters can one see on their reading devices - crt,
              ipad, email, browser.)  So I can figure out a average
              width for future posts rather than 80 columns.

                Player          Width of device     Type of device
              Arawn
              Fremea                  195                Screen
              Kiet                     68                Ipad
              Unali
              Zabyra                  120                Email
              Z'leyra                 186                Email

              New players are welcome to let me know this data as well.
              Here is a typical snippet for testing.

              012345678900123456789001234567890012345678900123456789001234567890012345678900123456789001234567890012345678900123456789001234567890012345678900123456789001234567890012345678900123456789001234567890

              How many can you see on your device?