[pnpgm] Kiet action

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu Jun 4 05:02:36 CEST 2015

Upon return to Sivas, Kiet shall dispell his current Personal Illusion as immediately as possible.  To the new faeries he apologizes in Marentian.  "This is my true form.  I apologize if it offends you that I might use such a trick or you think I sought to deceive you.  There was no intent of that."

If they don't understand me, "Fremea, will you please convey my sincerest apologies to your parents?"

Afterwards, should it seem they accept the apology, Kiet shall give them a simple but polite bow.

Sent from my iPad