[pnpgm] Game Update #2 - File #40 - A mission is outlined

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Mon Jul 27 22:27:41 CEST 2015

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   ...Julian.Draven.........Zabyra............Dancer..Normal/Human....Hu
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #2 in sequence (file #40)

        From David: [Re: Actions]
          I would prefer to get started with the adventure.  The other
          stuff maybe after a while or during a slow time during
          adventure?
        GM: Ack. Yeah I've done that.  I just have to get time to finish
            it and tons of other stuff.  Soon(tm).