[pnpgm] Game Update #1 - File #32 - A Surprise begining

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 25 19:16:18 CEST 2015

Fremea is a bit excited coming to the tavern this time. Even with the last time being a bit of a stressful time and not getting any answers at that time about her parents. But, now! She is even smiling, which most of the group has finally found to be normal for her, but still a bit strange. Her parents are with her this time.

She introduces them to Cholan and thanks him for the use of his tavern again, but asks what this party is actually for. He just smiles and tells her it is a surprise for someone. Fremea shrugs and just waits. She does her normal scan of the tavern to make sure things are in their right places. Only two things are quite out of place, one has a bright red shirt that Kell seems to be eyeing, who knows he might even own at the end of the night, and the hunter she saw earlier.

Fremea is surprised as Unali about the celebration, but likes the cake and hopes her parents are enjoying themselves. She gives Unali a hug.

Kiet is smiling a bit more the normal and the woman on his arm seems to be pretty. Fremea would normally play a joke on her, but this time she will wait, because this party is for Unali and for once Kiet is truly smiling.

When she sees Marta, she thanks her again for the caring of her kids and introduces her to her parents.

She just laughs when Kell says how much he got for the necklace. A year ago, she was running for her life and barely had anything to her name, besides having no family. It is amazing how things have changed to much. Saving the world from a powerful threat, meeting high ups that can destroy cities with one word and finding her parents alive and almost unchanged since she was born. She has her own place, she has founded a school for kids and her parents are teaching at it, and even her old teacher, which she has found to be very caring, so different than she thought such a long time ago, is there. She has even amassed a good amount of wealth, and with her new family, she will keep it growing to help her kids and who knows what else. The amount of gold that would be her share seems so little, but then she sees Kiet's dates eyes and remembers just how much that really is. "Thank you Kell for being the enterprising merchant you are. Please make sure that my share goes to my parents to help with the school."

After Z stands and ask for any that want to go with her, she looks are her parents and knows that if she goes with her, she will miss them again. It is so amazing that she can just fly over to them and sit and talk as much as she wants to. Fremea also knows without Z's help, she would not have them here to do that. Her parents seem to understand this and nod their approval, even though she knows she does not need it, it is still good to honor their wishes. "You have helped me more than I could have ever asked for. That includes most of you here. I am honored to go with you to resolve your family matters, as you did for me."

She goes over to the hunter she saw earlier and start to find out what language he does speak. Being that she has picked up many along the way recently. She just starts to talk in each tongue till either she runs out of them or find the one he understands. She will ask the same question, "What were you hunting this last week?" She will use sign language also.