[pnpgm] Kiet's

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Jul 24 06:59:08 CEST 2015

At the party Z'leyra would have been friendly and respectful to all, but
bearing herself with confidence.

To Kiet's question she responds "No one NEEDS to come with me." She
smiles. "I am quite capable of traveling and handling this alone. But
you are my friends and people I trust. I would welcome your company if
you would like to come along. I figure that we would each have a good
horse and a pack horse for the group. Depending upon how fast we
travel...twenty to thirty days...faster if we resort to using magic.
Ticasi is a city of scholars and fishermen that used to be under Salaqi
rule but now pays tribute to Donara. Its laws prevent wearing of
personal weapons in public and establish a firm code of cleanliness and
order."

She continues, "If I do resolve satisfactorily what happened to my
father I may continue up to where I was born in the Kameran to tell my
siblings what had occurred and to renew our friendship and familial
ties. This may take a number of months. Perhaps half a year or more.
While if necessary magic can transport much quicker I prefer to acquaint
myself with the land, animals and spirits I can meet on the way."