[pnpgm] Off to Ticasi, anyone?

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Thu Jul 23 19:50:30 CEST 2015

Z'leyra tells Kell and Arawn "Good work! Nicely done. Share however you
feel is fair."

Z'leyra ponders the information about her father's building for a few
moments, then stands up and loudly states "I will be going off to
Ticasi. I must find out if my father was murdered and if he was I will
seek out and deal justice to his murderers. Since I need to be there
within six weeks to prevent evidence from being destroyed I will head
out tomorrow, the day after tomorrow if someone coming with me needs the
extra day to prepare." Looking at the party members she continues "I
invite any and all of you to accompany me."