[pnpgm] Status....

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri Jul 10 07:14:09 CEST 2015

So, Kiet's actions for training might come in handy.  He so hoped it might.

<snap!>

That was the sound of my arm breaking as I patted myself on the back....

When Unali makes her 'rude' comments about Kiet staying at Z'leyra's manor, he just smiles and says "I've already spent days looking around.  I will look more now that we have divided our spoils.  I'm just not sure yet what I need.  Property here seems to be, of poor selection."

Sent from my iPad