[pnpgm] Game Update #-14 - File #28 - Final Treasure loot

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed Jul 1 07:56:45 CEST 2015

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   ...Julian.Draven.........Zabyra............Dancer..Normal/Human....Hu
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #-14 in sequence (file #28)

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          As far as the screen widths, it's my problem.  If it gets
          really important then I'll transfer the email to a laptop.
          It does, however, explain why the maps never made any sense.
          But it doesn't seem to have hurt me thus far.

          Gems...no...no further claims.  Time to move on.

          I didn't understand this part of the last post...maybe I'm
          just sense...?
        GM: Ack. Well being the smallest width wasn't sure if it was
            easy to go left/right on that ipad.  Don't want to give
            you finger cramps. :)  As to the enhancement part.  There
            are some NMIs like Dragon's blood I believe that are already
            magical.  So choosing that for a rite is silly.

        Post from Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          As one of the first things Z'leyra does is make a new set of
          jewelers tools for herself she will let Unali have her old set.
          As far as being an instructor...she invites Unali to act as
          apprentice/journeyman helping her do armorer work and getting
          taught as the work progresses. Not exactly full time teaching
          but more work by doing, along with Z'leyra telling her why and
          how she does it.
        GM: Ack. I believe that was to be in private email.  But oh well.
            First thing? I thought first thing was the long duty thing? :)
            Might be too busy doing that.

        From Tobie: [Re: Actions]
          I thought I had said yes.
        GM: Ack. Yep.  But I was probably mis-informed by the dwarves.  I
            will be sure to beat them later.  NEW Players - I reference
            these dwarves a lot.  These are my slave..err I mean my staff.
            I have 4 who help with admin and updates as I dictate.  So
            any mistakes they make is not mine.  I have a Soul Daiva in
            the admin office and a few others.  Anyone who calls the
            SPCA or Family services again on the dwarves "well being"
            may be glared at deeply by me.  :)

          [Octagi 5th, 1634TH]
          [Sivas, Marentia]

          [Time: 8:43:11 pm - Sivas Marentia]
          [No role playing]

          Actions?  Comments?

          Next update...Monday?  Maybe when next IBT done

          GM: Another very simple update to let folks know what is going
              on.  I'm working on Unail's IBT now.  Next would be
              Arawn's and Z'leyra's whoever is first will be next.
              I'm a bit behind I had hoped to be done with Unali's or
              at least mostly done by now but got behind and still maybe
              have 8 hours left on it.

              Correction on Fremea'a IBT.  The idiot dwarf who thinks he
              is cute did her height wrong.  IT is not 5' 8 but 40 inches.
              For his week's ration of Ale I gave him the
              bad water downed stuff as punishment.

              Well just finished Unali's IBT so waiting for approval.
              So I can work on adventure details and update sheets with
              the old treasure.  Whoever sends in next IBT will be done
              next (ZL/Arawn).

              Thanks for comments on the Activate spells on Item spell.  It
              seems many do not like it.  It was proposed by another player
              and I tend ot agree it seems odd for how things are done.  So
              based on comments we'll skip it.

              Happy 4th guys!

          GM: My schedule -

              * Finalize Kiet's post IBT character sheet
              * Start on Fremea's IBT
              * Start on Unali's IBT
              * Clean this old computer off of pnp and move to new computer
              * Start on IBT time events
              * Start working on Adventure Outline

          GM: IBT Process

                 Player        IBT Sent in       IBT Processed
               Arawn                No
               Fremea               Yes               Done (#2)
               Kell                 Yes               Done (#3)
               Kiet                 Yes               Done (#1)
               Unali                Yes               Waiting for Approval
               Zabyra               Yes               Done
               Z'leyra              No

f        GM: Width of posts:
              Thanks for all the comments on width.  I will probably
              stick with a 80 with though usually 10-70 margin until
              I move everything from this old pc to the new one. Then
              I will need to use a different editor which I dread and
              so I'll figure it out then.

          GM: Old Treasure

                  Item               Claimed by
                Meteorite  [1]    Z'leyra
                Ruby       [1]    Z'leyra
                Ruby       [1]    Arawn
                Tourmaline [1]    Arawn
                Diamond    [1]    Fremea
                Sapphire   [1]    Fremea
                Toadstone  [1]    Unali
                Turquoise  [1]    Unali
                Turquoise  [1]    Kiet
                Emerald    [1]    Kiet

                   Player       Approved
                Kiet              Yes
                Z'leyra
                Arawn             Yes
                Fremea            Yes
                Unali             Yes

                Looks like we have enough approval to move on.  So
                I will add the stones to the sheets.

          * Gems Sold (estimated values)

              Ruby         [40] -   643.2 SC
              Diamonds     [27] - 1,031.4 SC
              Turqoise     [24] -   409.5 SC
              Sapphire     [16] -   739.3 SC
              Torumaline   [33] -   419.3 SC
              Onnyx        [ 2] -   142   SC
              Toadstone    [10] -   367.6 SC
              Other Gems        -   633.6 SC
                         Total  - 3,175.9 SC

          * Other treasure sold

            Potion        -   3 SC  [Too many on market sold low]
            Other gear    - 450 SC
            Talisman      -   1 SC  *

          * Final transactions

            Gems sold       - + 2,921.8 SC [8% off estimated value -254.1]
            Other gear      - +   445   SC
               Total Income - + 3,366.8 SC

            Merchant fees   - -   101   SC
            Taxes           - -    34   SC
               Final profits-   3,231.8 SC

               Total Players -      8  (from last adventure sorry new guys)
               Personal Share-    403   SC

          * Notes

              Gems were estimated by party members but do not mean
            that is the final value.  There may be a +/- difference.
            There were 25 gems with no value so sold as costume jewelry.
            Talisman when sold has to be checked by a wizard.  It takes
            a week to do so for the merchant.  But when he returns he
            says the talisman has no magic on it so it is a paperweight.
            Merchant fees including storage, cleaning, setting and
            selling processing fees.  I included Etain in the party share
            only because he was with the party for all 3 major events.  If
            this is a problem let me know.  He will under direction from
            Fremea's parents use it for the kid's home and not hopefully
            to drink.  Party share is 403.975 so in order to make things
            level I just did 403 and that 7.8 silver will be spent for
            food and such in Donara.  :)  The numbers look huge above
            but in fact its only 40 gold. :)  The ruby that Arawn is
            slicing up could be another gold piece each person but not
            sold.  I will add the new funds to character sheets.  I know
            Kiet/Fremea have updated sheets.  If you want I can add
            the gems/coins and resend it.  Let me know.  Remember these
            gems are not enhanced yet.

            * Worked on by Arawn
              Gem : Medium, flawless, average clarity, Dark Ruby, 80.0 SC