[pnpgm] S O P s

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Dec 29 21:04:46 CET 2015

     Z'leyra will pay for basic rooms at inns that the party stays at.
Any that want better, private rooms can pay the difference. She also
pays for stabling the horses. Even in inns she will continue to use her
Watchful Sleep to help prevent thefts and guard against attacks.
     Items of loot that are not claimed by party members are to be sold
at cities and towns where we can find buyers that pay reasonable prices
without taking too much time. Particularly valuable items of loot
claimed by party members should have the value contributed to the party
treasury, but we don't sweat the small stuff and prefer that party
members get useful items than the gold we could get for selling them.

     Z'leyra sees that the cooking and bedding materials may be useful
in the future and puts them as party items.

     In that we have only a small cushion of time for unexpected
eventualities Z'leyra will urge that only the minimum time be taken at
each stop along the way and that the quickest route be taken.